Accommodation and meals prepared for you will include:
- Accommodation for 6 to 7 nights in a room of your choice with a possibility of an extra bed or a baby cot
- 6 – 7 buffet breakfasts at the Vyhlídka restaurant
- 5 – 6 buffet dinners in the Vyhlídka Restaurant
- 1 festive New Yearʼs Eve dinner including a toast
- 1 midnight toast and snacks
For each person accommodated, the package includes also:
- Welcome drink on arrival for children and adults
- A small gift for children on arrival
- Dressing gowns for rent directly in the room
- Billiards and table tennis in the hotel
- Lockable and heated ski cabinet
- Wi-Fi in the rooms and in common areas
Stay in term 26. 12. 2022 – 3. 1. 2023 (minimum 6 nights)
|stay||double-bed superior||FAMILY ROOM|
|6 NIGHTS FROM||36 620 CZK||64 220 CZK|
- Minimum stay 6 nights and the stay must take place on New Year's Eve.
- The prices are per person and 6 or 7 nights provided that there are 2 adults accommodated in the room.
- Prices can change depending on the current offer. The price may vary according to the exact occupancy of the room, the date of booking and the current occupancy of hotel capacities. Contact the reservation department for the current price offer.
- Children are divided into the 3 categories according to age: Children under 2.99 years are free of charge without bed and board, children from 2.99 - 5.99 years are free of charge, children from 5.99 - 14.99 years accommodated in an extra bed in the room are charged 700 CZK / night, children from 15 years already taken as an adult.
- The third or fourth adult accommodated in the Family Room or a second child in the double room pays an extra charge of 700 CZK / night.
- You can book a stay for another type of room - more information at the booking department.
Guarantee of Stay
WITHOUT CANCELLATION - The paid deposit is not charged as a cancellation fee in case of cancellation of your stay due to quarantine, covid-19 disease, or inability to use the stay due to failure to meet the government's currently valid infection-free conditions (vaccination, illness), but is moved to an alternative date of use. The stay may be taken within six months of the original booking date. If you do not choose to take your stay within this period, or if the epidemiological situation is so unfavourable that it does not allow you to take it, the period for taking your stay will be extended by a further 6 months. You will not lose your relaxation in the mountains. If you have any questions, please contact our reservations department.
One holiday at Vista won't be enough.