The package includes:
- 1 access to the Sky Walk including the chairlift *
- 1 access on the Sky Bridge 721 *
- Christmas animation programs for children and adults
- For children: free access to indoor children's playroom
- Unlimited access to the wellness world
- Unlimited access to the fitness centre
* Free access to selected attractions applies during their current opening hours.
Accommodation and meals prepared for you will include:
- Accommodation for 4 and more nights in a room of your choice with the possibility of an extra bed or a baby cot
- 4 and more buffet breakfasts at the Vyhlídka restaurant
- 3 and more buffet dinners in the Vyhlídka Restaurant
- 1 Christmas Day dinner with a buffet including a toast
For each person accommodated, the package includes also:
- Welcome drink on arrival for children and adults
- A small gift for children on arrival
- Dressing gowns for rent directly in the room
- Billiards and table tennis in the hotel
- Lockable and heated ski cabinet
- Wi-Fi in the rooms and in common areas
Stay in term 22. – 26. 12. 2023 (4 and more nights)
THE PRICE IS FOR 2 ADULTS
|4 NIGHTS FROM
|28 800 CZK
|48 120 CZK
- Minimum stay 4 nights and the stay must take place on Christmas Day.
- Prices can change depending on the current offer. The price may vary according to the exact occupancy of the room, the date of booking and the current occupancy of hotel capacities. Contact the reservation department for the current price offer.
- Children are divided into the 3 categories according to age: Children under 2.99 years are free of charge without bed and board, children from 2.99 - 5.99 years are free of charge, children from 5.99 - 14.99 years accommodated in an extra bed in the room are charged 700 CZK / night, children from 15 years already taken as an adult.
- The third or fourth adult accommodated in the Family Room or a second child in the double room pays an extra charge of 700 CZK / night.
- You can book a stay for another type of room - more information at the booking department.
One holiday at Vista won't be enough.