A steam bath will make your worries vanish like steam. Treat yourself with a proper dose of curative relaxation during your holidays and warm your body to the bone. A steam bath is very similar to sauna, but the climate there is different as it is much more humid and not that hot. It takes longer to the body to get warm as compared to a sauna session. Air humidity in a steam bath is almost 100%.
Effects of a steam bath
- - It helps release the airways
- - It helps regenerate tired muscles
- - It reduces general tiredness
- - It has a positive influence on blood circulation in your body and detoxification
- - It has a favourable effect on joints and can mitigate rheumatic complaints
The effect of a warm steam bath can be further enhanced if a solution of Alpine salt or other curative substances is added to the steam. The result is an optimal environment for effective prevention or cure of airway conditions and for a general relaxation. It is especially pleasant to combine a steam bath with other relaxing activities such as swimming in the swimming pool.
Take a virtual tour through the Sauna World